Morrisons has recalled a meat product after it was found to be infected with a bug.
The supermarket chain has recalled 150g ready-to-eat peppered beef slices after the Food Standards Agency (FSA) said they could be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
In most cases, the bug can cause flu-like symptoms such as a high temperature, muscle ache or pain, chills, feeling or being sick and diarrhoea.
Listeriosis is responsible for more deaths in the UK than any other food-borne bacteria, such as salmonella.
Some people are more vulnerable to listeria infections, including those over 65 years of age, pregnant women and and their unborn babies and people with weakened immune systems.
The product details are: Ready to Eat Peppered Beef Slices
Pack size: 150g
‘Use By’ date: 21 February 2017
No other Morrisons products are known to be affected.
If you have bought the product do not eat it and return it to the store you purchased it from for a full refund.